FFT Refresher and more advanced techniques 1 day workshop.
- Review and refine technique.
- Workshop content at a glance.
- The assessment and taping technique are reviewed. This is a good way to remind, reinforce and confirm any parts you may have missed or possibly forgotten.
- Digital Distractions 1,2 3 and 4.
- Tape technique’s and common mistakes when performing.
- Concave surface taping. Concave surface taping is a more difficult taping technique and is used when the tape is applied to functional position that creates the concave skin causes the skin to come together which make folds in the skin eg lower back extension. This also can be used for patents/athletes who have excessive hypermobile tissue.
- Dynamic taping Time is allowed for movement assessment and tape application with movement.
Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome, P1
Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome, P2